Spotless ‘n Serene Cleaning Service brings over 16 years of experience focusing on providing quality, detailed work every visit.
Our regular service areas include:
- San Marcos
How We Exceed Expectations
The Spotless ‘n Serene cleaning staff does a lot more than just empty the trash and run a vacuum in your office. Our seasoned cleaning staff is trained to clean at the deepest level, every time. When you hire us, you can expect us to:
- dust/clean all surfaces without compromising the order of things.
- vacuum under desks and in all of the places food crumbs, dust and other unwanted things hide.
- show up when expected and manage our time effectively. You’ll never have to deal with a “no show” again!
- clean it the right way, always! No more worries of cleaning up after the cleaning service or having to deal with the dreaded thought of contacting a company that is too busy to deal with your concerns.
- perform frequent employee inspections to ensure that your office(s) are maintained according to your standards.
- sanitize the bathrooms so they not only look clean, but smell clean.
The Spotless Process
Spotless ‘n Serene makes it easy for you to communicate your needs, from the initial walk-through to signing of the contract. Our process includes the following:
- We first meet with you to ensure we understand your cleaning needs
- We then determine the scope of services required and how often…including days or evening services
- We create a proposal and provide you with the cost of services which includes the initial cleaning
- We schedule your first cleaning upon acceptance of proposal and contract signing
- We perform frequent visits to ensure your cleaning needs are being met and use any constructive feedback to improve on our processes
We want happy clients. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the level of cleaning we provide, we only ask for 30-days notice. Our mission is to always provide you with exceptional commercial cleaning services that exceed your expectations. Contact Spotless ‘n Serene today!